06 July 2010

New location

I found out this afternoon where I'll be located for the next 2 years: The village VARATIC in the Rayon RISCANI.

While I am super excited, I have to admit I'm really sad. I will be about an hour from Ross (yay!) but what I'm not excited about is leaving my host family that I'm with right now. I was SO excited when I found out we were going to be near each other, but as soon as it hit me I was going to be leaving my current family in just over a month and that I am going to be about 4 hours from Chisinau (which is another hour from Razeni) I got really sad. It's true that I do this every time before a big change into the "unknown"... but even though I can realize this it doesn't change the fact that I'm really really REALLY sad.

I get to meet the new family this weekend, so I'll let you know how it goes after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment