23 July 2010

Final language exam: CHECK!

This morning I took the final language exam (er... interview). It went incredibly well until it got to the random scenario part of the exam. The tester pulled a card with a scenario written in English, then I had to respond in Romanian. The question I got was basically, "You are going to buy a new apartment. Ask questions." Because I have never had to do this myself in real life, it was difficult for me to come up with what kinds of questions to ask. All I could think of was, "Do you have 2 apartments I can look at? I'd like something modern that allows pets." And then I said I've never done this in America, so I really don't know what to ask (which may or may not have been a good idea to say. I'm not sure). Besides that, I feel really confident with the exam. We'll see what "level" I get put in within a week-ish....

But, hey, it's done! And now it's practice school. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment