01 July 2010

Kiddos

Sorry for the lack of updating lately! I'm just so tired by the time I get home from school that I don't have the energy to write about the day because I don't even want to think about it. Not in a bad way, but when you constantly have people talking to you from 8:30-5pm 6 days a week, by the time it's 5, I just want to go home and relax.

But yesterday there were some neighbor kids outside my house and i wanted to play with them, so I did... for 2 hours! We played VOLLEYBALL and green light go and a bunch of games I had no idea what they were. It was SO much fun! I was absolutely exhausted, tho, and thankfully fell asleep as soon as I got in bed. There is one little neighbor girl who is so pretty and so nice and the few words she does know in English she knows really well. I'm hoping maybe we can tutor each other (I know that sounds funny, but kids are the best teachers).

I'm off to shower now- I woke up at 6:15 to plug in the heater, and it should be warm by now. I'm excited to see all of the other M25's today, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment