06 July 2010

Google analytics

The highlight of my morning is getting online to see how many hits I've had on my blog in the last 24 hours, and from where. I have now had people from 16 countries look at it, and from 32 States in the USA! To my loyal readers, IOU with more updates-more frequently-with more photos-and more stories. I apologize! To my new readers- thanks for checking me out ;)

Today is a big day because we find out where we are going to be placed for the next 2 years! I'm not sure if we'll know the information on our host families yet but if we do, I'll pass on the ages to you(if I am lucky enough to have any kids in the family). Fingers crossed for kiddos in the family, and orphanage nearby, and to be somewhere near the boyfriend? Yes, all of the above would be nice!

Off to shower... it's another gorgeous day here in Moldova. Hopefully my shower will be hot, but I'm afraid it won't be because I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning!

-cc.

No comments:

Post a Comment