11 October 2010

Care Packages

Please do not feel obligated in any way to send a care package- but if you would like to, here is my address again:

Peace Corps Moldova
PCV Mary (Cate) Crandell
#12 Grigore Ureche St
2001 Chisinau, MOLDOVA

I will be in Chisinau the entire first week of November for some training and so I will be able to bring packages back home at that time. After that, it may be Thanksgiving (MAYBE) but probably not until Christmas before I will be back. So a package can be sent at any time- it just may sit around for awhile before I can pick it up.

Things I can always use:
Brown sugar
Spices (they have salt, pepper, dill, and cumin here but that's about all I've seen)
Tights
Sweaters (rotating 3 is getting a little boring lol!)
Clif bars
School supplies (seriously, anything)
Construction paper
Postcards
Pictures (I miss you! I miss home!)
Gloves/hats/scarves
Letters (snail mail really is slow here... and I've kept everything I've received this far. They make my day when I'm sad!)
Books (I can get a lot from Peace Corps but if you've recently read something you couldn't put down, I'd love to read it and then pass it on!)

... that's all I can think of right now. You're all the best and I'm so happy you still keep up with my posts- highs, lows, and everything in-between!!

No comments:

Post a Comment