26 May 2011

Changing grades

Ooooh I love the end of the school year. I mean, I really do love it. It's warm, we do all of our "lessons" outside, and it's actually a time to relax. Unless you're that student that didn't listen to me ALL semester when I said repetitively that you have a low grade and you should come to me to see what you can do to make it higher... and you still didn't do that or put in an additional effort in class. So when I tell you your final grade, you can't get mad at me.... especially when you refused to write anything for the essay part of the final exam. I did everything I could to make it easy for the students to get a high grade and they still refused to work. At this point I've already turned in my grades and it's a done deal. Sorry Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment