23 November 2010

Today for yesterday

Yesterday was cold... VERY cold. I wasn't expecting it to be that cold, but once the sun set a wind picked up that left me totally unprepared. I didn't get home until nearly 6pm, and by that time it had been dark for over an hour. Today I tried to make sure I was prepared by wearing the base layers I didn't wear yesterday, a wool sweater on top of a cashmere sweater, along with a scarf, hat, and gloves. When I walked out the door I was ready. Only this time I was too ready. By the time I got to school I was sweating my but off (thank goodness for deodorant and smell resistant clothes!!). I'd dressed today for the weather yesterday- without looking at the weather in advance. Hopefully tomorrow will be like today- without the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment