27 November 2010

TGIF

Now it's Saturday, but shhhh let's keep that a secret. Friday kept me on my toes! Here's a recap:

8am: I received a call from Ross while at school planning a lesson I'd failed to plan.
Me: Hello? (my screen is still broken so I can't see who it is)
Ross: It's snowing.
Me: Well that sucks. But congratulations (said very sarcastic because he's anxiously been awaiting this snow)
Ross: Uh-huh.
Me: (I look outside) WOOOOOOOOOW! IT'S SNOWING HERE TOO!!!!! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! WOW! I'M SO EXCITED!
Ross: Atta girl. I need to go because I need another coat.

8:45am: I run home because, once again, I was camera-less.





12:05pm: Nina, my project manager, arrives at my school to observe my lesson.

1-3pm: Meeting with my partner teachers and Nina.

4pm: Go to Luminita's to warm up the turkey we'd made the night before.

5pm: Meet my "Big Kid English Club" students (and Ross!) to celebrate Thanksgiving.

The best bart? I ate pumpkin pie for the first time ever. Yes, really. The first time ever. And the best part about that? My 10th and 12th grade students made it with an American recipe. Delicious!


I'm thankful for pretty landscapes:

(Side note- it's snowing again!!!!!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment