Student 1: Why do you cry to my brother?
Student 2: Because I want! (Side note: this was said as if he was a 16 year old girl, but as a boy... if that makes sense)
Student 1: How are you to be so cool.
Student 2: My father, are policeman.
Student 1: Oh, and if your father are policeman, you are land to fight
Student 2: Yes, father is a boss police.
Student 1: I don't know hy is your father, and now apologized or I'm gonna fight you.
2. Sorry (said with honest sincerity)
1: Why did you hit my brother?
2: Because I wanted to!
1: Who are you to be so cool.
2. My father is a policeman.
1. Oh, and if your father is a policeman, you are allowed to fight?
2. Yes, my father is the Chief of Police.
1. I don't know who your father is, so apologize now or I'm gonna fight you.
Maybe you had to be there, but up until I had this class, it had been a ridiculously long "welcome back to school after 1 month of being away" day.