17 June 2010

Morning Rain

I woke up this morning (after 12 hours of sleep!) to much lower temperatures than the previous days, and what looked like a fresh rain. This type of cool rain tends to relax me and give me such a sense of calm.

So, what was the first thing I did?

Took photos! (look- we have a scarecrow!) (PS- Click on the images to make them bigger, go to my facebook, or to go picasaweb.google.com/wherescate)

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT SO MY IMAGES AREN'T CUT OFF?? THE IMPORTANT PARTS ARE MISSING IN SOME OF THEM!!! Please let me know- thanks!











1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I'm sort of spamming your blog with comments. (We are nominated to Eastern Europe, so I love reading blogs from that area...)

    I am curious what kind of camera you use to take your pictures. I like them :)

    ReplyDelete