28 September 2011

The Internet

It's not that I can't live without the Internet because I'm "addicted" to it... because I can. This is not the hard part at all. What is difficult is that I have realized how much my life really does center around the Internet. It's how I find out if I've won a photography competition, how I communicate with friends and family, how I plan lessons, how I plan vacations, and how I know what is going on in the World. It is also how I learn how to do things that I don't know how to do yet.

However, due to the timing of my year-long contract coming to an end and the installation of the new DSL internet in the village, I will not have internet at home until that is installed. In the meantime I will be borrowing my neighbor's internet when possible, but only for short periods at a time (like now). So if you need me, find my number on Facebook. Otherwise, feel free to shoot me an email (mccrandell@gmail.com) and I will get back to you when I have Internet access!

(and be ready for bulk blog posts when I do have Internet, because they're going to happen)

No comments:

Post a Comment