01 February 2011

Kansas vs Moldova

Kansas is in a blizzard right now. Literally.

Moldova had temperatures around 30ºF today. No snow in the upcoming forecast.

Yet I still want to be home :(

But things are beginning to look a little better now that I'm no longer laying in bed with a high fever all day and night. I'm so thankful to have a host mom that cares so much about me, but I feel better knowing I'm closer to the doctor if I need her.

I have the beginning stages of asthma: Reactive Airway Disease. Basically, it hurts to take deep (and regular) breaths. Should be feeling better soon... and hopefully I'll begin to have higher spirits and better stories. So I apologize that I may be falling behind for awhile... but don't worry. I'll be back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment