14 June 2011

Sleeping in

For the first time since I arrived back in Kansas just about 2 weeks ago I will be going to bed before midnight and waking up whenever I happen to wake up. If that doesn't summarize the craziness of my trip back home, I'm not sure what else can. Expect in the next (hopefully) couple of days to have a complete summary + pictures of what I've been up to lately. Let's just say it's been crazy... and awesome. While going back to Moldova is going to be very bittersweet (um, where did the time go?!?!?!), I know I have many things to look forward to in the next 13 months... and I can't wait.

I have realized since being here that people do read my blog on a rather regular basis and so I GREATLY apologize for being rather MIA lately. Sometimes, though, you have to take life by the horns and just go for it... and that's pretty much what I've been doing lately.

With that being said, it is now time for bed so I can have a full, pro-active day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment