28 February 2012

Friendly people

I am currently sitting in a coffee shop in Albuquerque enjoying the unlimited refills of house coffee, a deliciously healthy blueberry muffin, and free magazines. My body is quickly becoming sore from me taking advantage of my jet lag. Coming from a temperature below freezing in Moldova, trust me when I say 50 degrees feels amazing.. Especially after an intense hot yoga session. As I went to get a refill if my coffee, an old man smiled at me and asked, "aren't you cold?" in reference to me in my cotton shorts and tank top. With a smile I replied that no, I'm not cold.

In my morning yoga class, a kid stopped me after class to ask if I was an alum of a private school here because of my water bottle.

I love how people can be so friendly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment