04 March 2012

Easy transitions

It's been so nice to be back in the States even though I don't know anyone here (in Albuquerque) other than my dad and his girlfriend... it really doesn't matter. Lately I've been worried about the transition from Moldova to "home" and how it would be and I thought it would be hard but in all honesty, it's really easy. In fact, it's probably too easy. I have to keep reminding myself that I have a school year to finish... and then I'm officially "home".

This photo is from an area near downtown, not too far from the University here. While it doesn't show the beauty of Albuquerque that is just a couple streets away, I just love it. The sparse clouds in the blue sky. The man walking with the briefcase. The person standing under the sign. I love my job (err... passion?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment