19 August 2011

Water fun

Since today is World Photography Day, I promised myself I could go on a photo walk once I got all of the photos edited from my dad's visit to Moldova. So once I got those finished, I picked up my camera and went on a walk. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos that just grabbed my attention... but fortunately my host brother caught me just as I was almost home and picked me up and took me to the river to hang out with him and some friends. Here is what I got:


and once the sun set, we went to another part of the river (where I usually go on my photo walks) and he pulled a raft out of his trunk, blew it up, and then we went fishing... admiring the stars as they slowly started appearing. He said, "who doesn't like stars?" And I'm pretty sure he's right. OH they are SO beautiful here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment