10 August 2010

In need of a major update

I know, I know, I know. Here I was complaining about people not reading my blog, and then I fail to update it. Goal: Make progress.

Of course I am once again just about to run out the door. That seems to be a recurring theme lately. It's not that I'm waking up just in time to throw on some clothes- I wake up 2 hours before I have to leave. It's just that I have been so ridiculously busy and I've had so much to do that I don't much time for anything else (except the occasional facebook check-up and skype chat with family and friends). I will admit- I am also becoming hooked to Glee, but thankfully I can multitask and watch it as I'm getting things done. If you like music you should check it out! I wonder what took me so long...

Anyways... time is just flying by. I can't believe I've already been in Moldova for 2 months as of today. I'm speaking the language enough to get around, and understanding even more. I've found myself an incredible guy, made friends that I know I will have for a lifetime. I've also realized that although traveling is an incredible thing, it's nice to stick around home every once in awhile. Before I left for Moldova I made a list of what all I'd done in the previous 27 months: in which almost every month included at least one vacation. I may be kicking myself for saying all of this later, but it really is nice to actually stay put for awhile...

Now I REALLY need to run out the door... but thanks for reading!!!

Cate


No comments:

Post a Comment