20 August 2010

Faster internet

So, I'm on a rutiera heading to see Ross for the weekend and my internet is incredibly fast. Note to self: Have all photos prepared and ready for a blog update as I'm driving. Space may be cramped, but at least I don't wait forever for internet!!!

Speaking of internet...

This morning I woke up early to have a much-needed skype call with Bee. When I went to bed last night, I had put my laptop on the bed next to mine so I could just roll over and turn it on and get to talking. But when I woke up, my internet stick was gone! I looked ALL over. After about 30 minutes of looking everywhere, I gave up and decided to get some breakfast since I had to catch a rutiera in a bit, and I also figured the stick was right under my nose and I just couldn't see it because I was looking for it. When I went for breakfast I told NMG about it and she thought it was hilarious, but decided to help me look for it. We go to my room and look ALL over for about 10 minutes. I had gotten to the point where I was pretty sure I woke up in the middle of the night and hid it just to make a funny story. Subconsciously, of course. Finally she started shaking my duvet, of which I had folded neatly because that seems to be the routine here. All of a sudden I felt something hit me. The stick had somehow gotten INSIDE the duvet and was at the bottom corner. Way to make things complicated, Cate.

... butter me up because I'm on a roll here in Varatic. This weekend NEW VILLAGE = new ways to embarrass myself.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, we need to try again... third times a charm right?!

    ReplyDelete