19 March 2012

What a day!

If most days were like today, I could teacher forever (or at least for a very long time).

Not only did most of the students listen, but they actively participated and they enjoyed the lessons. They were primarily quiet when they needed to be quiet, and spoke when they needed to speak. The best part is I was by myself and all of this happened. It was wonderful!

It probably helps that it is gorgeous outside. I have a cardigan on over my t-shirt and I wore jean shorts with tights and boots. No coat was necessary and I was even warm walking home. There are dry paths all the way from my house to school so tomorrow I may even be able to wear my new TOMS shoes! And when I got home I noticed the tulips are poking their heads through the wet soil.

OH what a gorgeous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment