16 March 2009

Paris

I love Paris. Not as much as NYC... but still, I love it. My friends there are absolutely fantastic, and it's always great to meet new people!!

However, my point and shoot camera broke :( Bummer man. I'm going to try to get it fixed this week at the camera shop in Angers.

One thing I don't like about Paris, however, is how EVERYONE speaks English! It's great if you don't know any French... but when I want to be practicing my French, it makes things quite difficult. It was kind of funny, though, because I had 4 people this weekend think I am German. At least they didn't think I am an American lol


Ok, time for bed. Photos and stories to come sometime this week... I have 4 tests to study for, so it may be the end of the week.

Take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment