19 March 2009

Beau

Il faisait beau tout la semaine. Pour cette raison, la concentration est très dificil... et allant au cours aussi, parce que je veux rester dans le soleil et je veux lire un roman... mais n'est pas possible quand j'ai cours! Mais, c'est aussi dificil d'aller au cours quand il pleut. Donc, je ne suis jamais satisfiasant.

It has been beautiful all week!! For this reason, concentration is very difficult... and going to class also, because I want to rest in the sun and and I want to read a book... but it's not possible when I have class!! But, it's also difficult to go to class when it rains. So, I am never satisfied!

but... it is supposed to get colder next week. bummer.



Sneak peak for Paris photos... my love for this street performer may have something to do with my love for reflections. Check. That. OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment