16 January 2012

I'm ok

I had a few friends and family contact me in regards to my last couple of posts (besides the "cleaning up" one. First of all, I want to say THANKS! I appreciate your concern, your support, and your encouragement. I know no matter where I am I have people that care for me and love me and support me.

However, I do want to say that if I came off as depressed or in a bad place, that was not my intention. I'm happy! Very happy! In fact, I'm more confident in myself than I've ever been! At the time of writing the post (more specifically this one), I was struggling with major decisions. It is all good, though, and I know the decisions I'm making are the right ones! Change has always been a struggle for me but it's always turned out well once I get used to it. Change is good! ...usually ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment