21 July 2010

6 weeks

Ok, final side note-

Tomorrow marks the 6 weeks mark of officially being in Moldova.

Holy. Cow. Where has the time gone?

Oh, yes. It's been occupied with learning Romanian, learning how to teach ESL, becoming a new member of a Moldovan family, talking on skype (catetakespictures) with friends and family back home as much as possible, taking photographs, meeting new people, and taking some short little trips.

Also- thinking about the future, which we all know is always a bad idea because you never know what is going to happen next, so why am I thinking 2 years in advance? well, I'm not sure. But maybe it's because I want to have something to work towards instead of just looking at completing my service here. I'm not sure. But, pretending like it is a good idea, if all goes well these next 25.5 months, maybe I'll be here longer. Or extend to another country for 1 or 2 years. Or go back to the States and work for Peace Corps. Or go to grad school. Who knows- and that's the glory of it!

-cc.

No comments:

Post a Comment