06 March 2009

So tired

I have a laundry list of things to do this weekend (with laundry being one of them)... that I could get started on some of the things tonight, but I'm SO tired that I'm just going to go to bed.

But something to think about... have you ever wondered how many photos you are in that you didn't know about? For instance, do you ever look at a photo you took of friends or whatever and wondered who "that person" is in the background, or what the heck they were doing? I love taking candid photos of people on the streets... (aka street photography)... and usually they have no idea I have that moment of their life forever in a photograph.

I don't know... that's just something I was thinking about on my (what seemed like a forever) walk home tonight after a fantastic steak and... uh-o... cookie dough ice cream dinner/dessert with Emma.

Bed time.

A demain.

No comments:

Post a Comment